Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Office, New Job

Salam everyone,

Yeahaha...I am in the new office!!

Today is my second day in the new office with my new job description, Business Analyst.
So, today I have been briefed of my job scope and projects that I am supposed to handle.

Emm...very much lighter than my work in IT because no more development work. Actually, I am already missing to write program, all the if else, while, wend, condition...sigh!

Well, kalau rasa tak minat nanti mak minta lah tukar balik masuk IT. Hehe...rasa mcm pessimistic le pula. Tapi kerja ini, kita kena pupuk minat just like kita mengajar anak-anak membaca. Kena the right technic, with the right motivation. Insya allah...nie tgh motivate diri sendiri lah nie...hehe :) ... ala-ala macam Dr Fadillah Lat-ta-li-lat-ta-li-tam-plung...haha

Enough about work. Boring aje cakap pasal keje nie...

Let's talk about my favourite man right now (beside Mr A, of course), my lil Muhammad. So, now he could sit on his own. Cuma daripada position baring and then bangun untuk duduk, yes houston, we have a problem there. And masih lagi merangkak mcm askar nak pergi berperang. Once in a while, dia angkat angkat montot untuk merangkak. Pelik gaks, cos he is thin (not so thin, but thin to me cos Kakak & Kakak Kecik were debab at his age). Nampak mcm susah benar nak master the professional crawling. But, he is able to stand up by holding the chair or me (favourite item) or the side of the bed.

There's another milestone, teething. Oh yes! I could feel it already. Really feel it. My breast are already sore because both upper and lower teeth are sprouting out. Pakai bra pun I feel so sore. I keep applying the Palmer's Nipple Crack Cream. Bila direct feeding or pumping, rasa macam nak nangis aje. Adoi laaaa....

Pastu dah 2 malam, susah benar nak tidur. Last nite, Mr A was out for appointment. I have to tackle all three (did I say 3?? Yes, 3 children) on my own. Top of that, all three wat perangai. Muhammad last to fall asleep at 12 am. Gaaa...geram betul. Mr A balik Muhammad was still playing in the dark. Betul2 mata cicakman...haha...

Ok lah. I have to keyboard-off. Mr A is waiting.

Moral of the post: Always be ready with nipple crack cream. You never knows when you really need it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uittt..mmg useful hang punye side mirror.. muhammad, pegang kuat2 ek mama punye side mirror tu;p hehe.. and stay cute with your cicakman eyes..weyhh..hang mase preggie die selalu titon lambat ke?

mama said...

mmg useful side mirror aku tu .. haha .. at least, lemak lebih aku tu ada gaks kegunaan ...
tade lah...masa preggy Muhammad dulu, lepas isyaq aje aku dah tidur. masa preggy Muhammad, aku alah dgn teruk & pening kepala sampai tak leh bgn. Asyik tidur aje, sampai belakang kepala aku tu sore. mmg Muhammad nie jenis lasak, even my paed pun kata the same thing. tu psl lah anak aku tu kurus aje. lasak + high metabolism.