Friday, December 1, 2006

Muhammad's Development

Salam Everyone,

Sit everyone. Let's here Muhammad story!
Hehe...mcm femos aje anak teruna aku nie. Ok, this is Muhammad aka Ultraman Taro.

As I am writing this post, he will turn 8 months tomorrow. Emmm...sekejap aje kan masa berlalu. Sekejap aje dah nak almost a year, breast ku lunyai di nenen Muhammad. Hehe...
Anyway, sebenarnya excited nak tulis post nie cos semlm he did something that really amaze me. Cehhh...mcm baby lain his age tak buat. Well, last month he managed to follow me to do the blubbing using your hand (letak tgn kat mulut tu, pastu tepuk kasi bunyi and then nyanyi...wow wow tu bulan...). Last weekend, I taught him to clap his hand. So, yesterday I was trying to test him whether he could follow my instructions.

At first I said, "Muhammad, wow wow tu bulan (thenI put hand at my mouth to make the blubber sound.)"

He immitated me. Ok fine, nie dah salu I test.

Next, I said, "Muhammad, tepuk tangan (and then nyanyi tepuk amai-amai)"

Wahhh...he followed me.

Then I tested him few times, and he followed my instruction religously.

So, agak2 lah his intelligence traits follow siapa lah ek ... is it me or Mr A?
Oooppss...before I forget, these are the collection of his pictures. On top tu, at one of Mr A's friends' wedding while at the bottom tu taken at Terengganu during Raya holiday.

Moral of the post : None that I could think of right now hanya excited nak tulis Muhammad's progress.



No comments: