Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My first post

Salam to everyone,

My first ever post. Sigh! So many to write but dont know where to begin.

It has been ages since I last wrote about me and my life. Masa time uni dulu, memanglah rajin but not writing here in blog but in my diary. I guess masa tu I have no obligations and no responsibilities except for myself. Nowadays, if I get the chance to go to the bathroom (even to wee-wee) without anyone knocking the door, rasa mcm menang loteri aje ari tu. Very fortunate indeed!

Last night was a miserable night for me. Ending up, waking up late this morning. Muhammad, for the first time in his 7 months of age (macam budak tu besar sgt aje kan…) didn’t want to get his good slumber. Usually, during day time he will have 3 nap times, which ranging from 2 to 3 hours. Instead yesterday, he had only 1 nap. Then since 4.30pm till 8 pm, no-no sleep as well. I forced breastfed him until he rejected my milk ended up milk spraying all over his face, hair, pyjamas and the bedsheet. Fuh! Mak dah tensioooonnn…pesal lah tak nak tidur nie. When I got back from work in the evening, my MIL had told me that Muhammad’s gums nampak a bit reddish. Macam sign nak tumbuh gigi. Well, I am hoping for no teeth least by he is 9 months old (takut aaa…kang kena gigit….!!!).

So, back to Muhammad funny but not hilarious behavior. I had already gave up by 9pm. Asked Mr A to take him to play outside with his sisters. Mak aiii…tergelak2, mengekek2 seronok main. Sobaruminalimannn….by 10 pm, I dah paksa my hubby to put him into buai. Apalagi, marhaban ya marhaban dlm buai. Then baru I amik and breastfeed him. Finally, he slept. But his not hilarious behavior started again. Woke up at 3 am (did I mentioned 3 am…???), and wanting to play. So, I played for 30 minutes. Then passed him to Mr A. Then he slept for half an hour. At 4 o’clock, he woke up again. All he wanted was to play. Gaaaaa!!! Geram pun ada…tapi sobaruminaliman…layan punye layan, lastly at 5 am, he was asking for milk. Legaaaaaa! 5.15 am…he finally dozed off!!!

So, me ended waking up at 7.30am. Tu pun groggily at 6.30am semayang subuh. Sampai keje pun lewat.

Anyway, today I am going for ½ day annual leave. I need to send my youngest SIL to airport since she is going for program pertukaran pelajar Malaysia to Jepun. Nippon hait!!! Now, waiting for hubby to pick me up from the office after fetching her sister at UM.

2 comments:

Siti Zaiton said...

aku ingat aku sorang jer takleh tido semalam...zafran pon buat perangai..every 2 hours dia bgn..end up aku poning...nak completekan calculation table pun confuse semacam...

mama said...

Eton,
Ini lah pertama kali Muhammad wat perangai. Dulu masa 2 weeks pertama tu, ada gaks selam-celup dia wat perangai. But masa tu, understandable laaa kan...baru nak adjust dgn dunia di luar perut. Nasib baik lah lps this incident, dia tak buat jadi fixed schedule bgn memlm. Klu tak mmg dah jadi zombie aku nie...

Ko nak complete calculation table apa?